Management Training Program
The purpose of this program is to recruit, train, and evaluate potential Management
level staff for both existing and expansion office locations throughout North America.
A brief description of typical responsibilities:
- Creating schedules
- Training employees
- Supervision of project work
- Scheduling resources to complete data collection, reduction and processing
- Meeting client deadlines and requirements
- Equipment and storage organization
- Client meetings
- Creating estimates
- Making calls to prospective customers
- Responding to ‘Requests for Proposals’ (RFPs)
- Customer service
- Travel arrangements
- Communication with other offices
- Corporate planning and correspondence
During the process, the candidate will be challenged with multiple aspects of management,
marketing, and learning data collection techniques. Staff members who work with
the trainee will be asked to evaluate them within the scope of the various activities
which they were involved. This feedback will help to realign the trainee and refine
expectations to assure a fair assessment.
Have you familiarized yourself with our company through our website? If so, and if you’d like to be considered for a future office manager opening, send a cover letter answering the following questions along with your resume to David Crisman
Quality Counts, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Describe yourself and your goals.
- Describe your interest in Quality Counts and this opportunity.
- Describe the scenario under which you do your best work.
- Do you have any questions for us?
Quality Counts, LLC ensures nondiscrimination in all programs and activities in accordance with Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964. If you need more information or special assistance for persons with disabilities or limited English proficiency, contact the Portland office at (503)620-4242.